Balsamic Beef & Rice
Preparation 5 mins
Cooking 15 mins
- 1 x 300g packet Uncle Ben's® WhiteRice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 250g lean beef strips
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 green capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 cup pasta sauce
Print this recipe
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add beef and cook over high heat for 3 minutes. Add garlic and butter and cook a further 3 minutes.
- Add vinegar, onion, capsicum and pasta sauce. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Heat rice to directions on packet and serve with beef.