Lemon Veal & Vegetable Rice
Preparation 5 mins
Cooking 15 mins
- 1 x 300g packet of cooked Uncle Ben's® White Rice.
- 200g lean veal strips
- 1 bunch freshly chopped asparagus
- 1/2 cup red capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 lemon
- Tablespoon butter
- Tablespoon water
Print this recipe
- Cook 200g of lean veal strips in 1 dessertspoon of butter and 1 dessertspoon of olive oil over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Add the juice of 1 lemon and 1/2 cup of finely chopped parsley plus salt & pepper to taste.
- In a small container combine 1 bunch of freshly chopped asparagus, 1/2 a cup of sliced red capsicum and 1 finely chopped onion with a tablespoon of water and a dessertspoon of butter.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 minutes then stir the vegetable mixture through 1 x 250g packet of cooked Uncle Ben's White Rice. Serve to accompany the lemon veal.