Pork & Rice In Lettuce Cups
Preparation 5 mins
Cooking 10 mins
- 1 x 250g packet Uncle Ben's® Express Special Fried Rice, cooked
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 green capsicum, finely sliced
- 300g lean pork mince
- 1/3 cup Ketjap Manis
- 8 lettuce cups
Print this recipe
- Heat oil in a wok or non-stick frying pan. Add onion and garlic and stir-fry over high heat for 1 minute.
- Add pork and capsicum and cook a further 3-4 minutes. Stir through ketjap manis and rice.
- Serve pork and rice mixture in a large hot bowl and place crisp lettuce cups on the side for self-service.