Thai Chicken & Rice Meatballs
Preparation 10 mins
Cooking 20 mins
- 1 x 250g packet of ambient Uncle Ben's® Express Savoury Chicken Flavour Rice.
- 300g of lean breast chicken mince
- ½ cup of finely chopped coriander
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger
- salt and pepper, to taste
Print this recipe
- Mix well to combine in a bowl. Using a tablespoon as a guide form the mixture into small meatballs.
- Fry the meatballs in a little peanut oil on medium heat. Press down each meatball with the back of a fork to flatten them slightly. Cook for 2 minutes each side.
- Add Salt & Pepper to season.
- Serve with lime wedges and sweet chilli sauce.